- 80s Costumes
- 80s Theme Party Supplies
- 80s Fashions for Women and Girls
- 80s Retro Style Cool Shoes
- 1980′s Music
- 80s T-Shirts and Style
- 80s TV Shows
- Michael Jackson Biography
- Movies of the 80′s
- The 80s on DVD
- Top 80s Gifts and Collectibles
- 1980s Cars and Trucks
Posts about the 1980′s
- Monsters of Rock LA Coliseum 1988
- Finding the Perfect Costume From the 1980′s
- I Only Want to be With You – What Happened to The Bay City Rollers
- Five Sunset Strip Clubs Go 80s on Friday Night
- Madonna Interview Announcement
- The Lasting Legacy of Whitney Houston
- Sixteen Candles: Where Are They Now?
- Attending or Hosting an 80s Theme Party? Here’s Some 1980s Party Costume Suggestions
- Greg Kihn Celebrity Interview October 2011
- Trans Atlantic Crush CD “Remember” Now Available for Sale
- A Short History of Killing Joke
- Duran Duran Music Moments from the 80s
- Magnum P.I. is One of the Best TV Shows from the 1980s
- Duran Duran Returns with ‘All You Need is Now’ Album
- An Overview of Colorful 80s Fashion Trends
- The Top 80s Costumes for Women and Girls
- Power Balladz- The 1980s Rock Extravaganza in New York City
Tag Archives: the
I just heard the news about the death of Patrick Swayze today, September 14th, 2009. It's very sad news indeed.
My impressions of Mr. Swayze are of a man who was always a fighter, fighting the deadly cancer that finally claimed his life.
I have heard that he was always very gracious and friendly with he fans.
Patrick Swayze is recognized as an accomplished actor, dancer and singer. His talents will be truly missed.
We are blessed with some absolutely awesome movies, though. Two of my favorites are Red Dawn and The Outsiders.