- 80s Costumes
- 80s Theme Party Supplies
- 80s Fashions for Women and Girls
- 80s Retro Style Cool Shoes
- 1980′s Music
- 80s T-Shirts and Style
- 80s TV Shows
- Michael Jackson Biography
- Movies of the 80′s
- The 80s on DVD
- Top 80s Gifts and Collectibles
- 1980s Cars and Trucks
Posts about the 1980′s
- Monsters of Rock LA Coliseum 1988
- Finding the Perfect Costume From the 1980′s
- I Only Want to be With You – What Happened to The Bay City Rollers
- Five Sunset Strip Clubs Go 80s on Friday Night
- Madonna Interview Announcement
- The Lasting Legacy of Whitney Houston
- Sixteen Candles: Where Are They Now?
- Attending or Hosting an 80s Theme Party? Here’s Some 1980s Party Costume Suggestions
- Greg Kihn Celebrity Interview October 2011
- Trans Atlantic Crush CD “Remember” Now Available for Sale
- A Short History of Killing Joke
- Duran Duran Music Moments from the 80s
- Magnum P.I. is One of the Best TV Shows from the 1980s
- Duran Duran Returns with ‘All You Need is Now’ Album
- An Overview of Colorful 80s Fashion Trends
- The Top 80s Costumes for Women and Girls
- Power Balladz- The 1980s Rock Extravaganza in New York City
Tag Archives: madonna
Jimmy Fallon announced Monday night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon that he will be doing an exclusive interview with Madonna on Facebook talking about her new album coming out March 26th called MDNA and more with the 80s music icon.
The Madonna interview will take place at this Saturday Night March 24th at 6:00PM EST on Facebook and Madonna will also take questions from fans.
Visit latenightwithjimmyfallon.com to learn more.
In the 1980s the hairstyles and fashions were so distinctive that just about anyone, young and old alike, will recognize the look immediately.
An 80s costume will be sure to be hit at any costume party or celebration.
Some ideas for creating your own 80s fashion look for Halloween or other party occasions might include the following.
The hair is a very important part of an 80s costume, bright orange or red (you can buy spray on hair color at any beauty store) tease it up and let it fall over to one side.
Without a doubt, Madonna was the biggest and brightest female pop star of 80s music and is still greatly respected and admired today for her talent and fashion insight.
1) “Borderline”: This song was one of the first hits Madonna experienced off of her debut 1983 album. In true Madonna style, this song was a bit different from the albums other cuts like “Holiday” and “Lucky Star” because it had a more diverse melody and flow.
Michael Jackson costumes will be hot this Halloween. And I think that's great! It's totally acceptable to dress up as Michael. That's a fine tribute to his memory.
This is especially true if you consider "Thriller". Isn't this the ultimate Halloween song?
It's been 3 months since The King of Pop's untimely death and in another month "This Is It! The Movie" will be released in theaters across the country at the end of October.
I am saddened by all the sensational news coverage of Michael and his family over the last three months and glad it has started to die down.
80s fashion involved not only clothing, but also accessories, hair and makeup. For women, the hair was as important as the outfit.
One of the hairstyles that women coveted in the 80s was called "big hair" or "skyhigh hair."
This involved teasing your entire head of hair so that it became about three times its actual size, but the biggest part of your hair was definitely the bangs.
You were to curl them, tease them, and then cover them with enough hairspray that when flattened, they would spring back to attention immediately.
The 80s makes a great theme for any party. You can throw an 80s theme Halloween party, of course, but an 80s party can be fun anytime of the year. Try an 80s holiday costume party today.
Being invited to a costume party, often with just a few weeks to prepare, it can be overwhelming choosing a great costume for yourself and a guest.
Here's a few of my top picks for awesome 80s party costume ideas. There are many more. These are very inexpensive costumes and can be made form many easy to purchase items or things you may already have around the house.
The 1987 Today Show Interview of The Material Girl at the height of her early fame - 1987 Jane Pauley
Madonna is as popular today, if not more so, than she was twenty years ago.
Not only is there a continuing interest in Madonna, but critics have recently rated her latest album 5 stars.
Well, the critics may love it, but how about you and I. Myself, being a total 80s kid, I miss the pre-90s Madonna.
But the new Madonna is still breaking social barriers for women and giving girls the hope to break through the glass ceiling to realize their full potential in their creative and work lives. In short, Maddona's still totally cool!