- 80s Costumes
- 80s Theme Party Supplies
- 80s Fashions for Women and Girls
- 80s Retro Style Cool Shoes
- 1980′s Music
- 80s T-Shirts and Style
- 80s TV Shows
- Michael Jackson Biography
- Movies of the 80′s
- The 80s on DVD
- Top 80s Gifts and Collectibles
- 1980s Cars and Trucks
Posts about the 1980′s
- Monsters of Rock LA Coliseum 1988
- Finding the Perfect Costume From the 1980′s
- I Only Want to be With You – What Happened to The Bay City Rollers
- Five Sunset Strip Clubs Go 80s on Friday Night
- Madonna Interview Announcement
- The Lasting Legacy of Whitney Houston
- Sixteen Candles: Where Are They Now?
- Attending or Hosting an 80s Theme Party? Here’s Some 1980s Party Costume Suggestions
- Greg Kihn Celebrity Interview October 2011
- Trans Atlantic Crush CD “Remember” Now Available for Sale
- A Short History of Killing Joke
- Duran Duran Music Moments from the 80s
- Magnum P.I. is One of the Best TV Shows from the 1980s
- Duran Duran Returns with ‘All You Need is Now’ Album
- An Overview of Colorful 80s Fashion Trends
- The Top 80s Costumes for Women and Girls
- Power Balladz- The 1980s Rock Extravaganza in New York City
Tag Archives: hair band
As graduation approached in the spring of 1983, I began to plan, well hope is more like it, that I could attend the US Festival in Southern California.
This was four days of live music and entertainment from all those acts we saw on MTV (back when they used to play music videos).
There were very few artists who did not play at The US Festival.
From Van Halen to the Scorpions, to The Clash and Missing Persons, there were more than 100 bands and musicians at The US Festival.
The fashion and trends of the 80s were bold and memorable! The 80's were an interesting time and the styles and trends were outrageous to say the least.
Here are the trends from the 1980's that should just stay on the shelf dated, the 1980's.
With interesting colors, patterns and hairstyles being sported, it’s no wonder people just can’t forget the 80s era.
While some trends are coming back into fashion, 80s hairstyles has yet to make it’s reappearance.
Thanks to the beautiful Heather Locklear feathered hair was a raging trend in the 80s.
Are you going to a costume party? If so, why not rock a fun 80s costume?
The trick to having a blast at a costume party is to choose a great costume that is not only entertaining, but also comfortable.
With a 80s costume, comfort is included! The 80s were a time of laid-back fashion and you can incorporate that aspect into your costume-wear.
For those who loved the punk-rocker portion of the 80s era, a 80s punk rock costume is perfect! Women can grab a pair of fishnet stockings, a jean skirt, and a tank or tee for an easy costume.
Today, I boldly step forward and publicly proclaim that I love Bon Jovi. I admit a touch of embarrassment that my junior high obsession never quite resolved.
My embarrassment usually causes me to hide this fact except with close friends. Even then, some friends tease me, good naturedly of course, about my continued infatuation with an "80s Big Hair Band."
So, why on earth at this point am I confessing my love affair with this rock group?
Last month, I rocked out at my seventh Bon Jovi concert. My husband, bless him, supports my love of the band and treated me to floor tickets.