- 80s Costumes
- 80s Theme Party Supplies
- 80s Fashions for Women and Girls
- 80s Retro Style Cool Shoes
- 1980′s Music
- 80s T-Shirts and Style
- 80s TV Shows
- Michael Jackson Biography
- Movies of the 80′s
- The 80s on DVD
- Top 80s Gifts and Collectibles
- 1980s Cars and Trucks
Posts about the 1980′s
- Monsters of Rock LA Coliseum 1988
- Finding the Perfect Costume From the 1980′s
- I Only Want to be With You – What Happened to The Bay City Rollers
- Five Sunset Strip Clubs Go 80s on Friday Night
- Madonna Interview Announcement
- The Lasting Legacy of Whitney Houston
- Sixteen Candles: Where Are They Now?
- Attending or Hosting an 80s Theme Party? Here’s Some 1980s Party Costume Suggestions
- Greg Kihn Celebrity Interview October 2011
- Trans Atlantic Crush CD “Remember” Now Available for Sale
- A Short History of Killing Joke
- Duran Duran Music Moments from the 80s
- Magnum P.I. is One of the Best TV Shows from the 1980s
- Duran Duran Returns with ‘All You Need is Now’ Album
- An Overview of Colorful 80s Fashion Trends
- The Top 80s Costumes for Women and Girls
- Power Balladz- The 1980s Rock Extravaganza in New York City
Category Archives: 80s Music
OK, I am a big fan of pretty much everything about the 80's. Tonight I decided to check out "That 80's Show" on Hulu.Com. I was watching the pilot and they made a reference to "The Bay City Rollers".
I remembered being a big fan of "The Bay City Rollers" in he late 1970's when I was a "tween", even buying and still owning a 45 of "I Only Want to be with You" and skating at the local roller rink to "Saturday Night".
New movie about the 1980's! The 80's truly lives on in pop culture, music, movies and more. "Rock of Ages" has been one of the hottest Broadway musicals across the country for some time and now a movie set in Hollywood in 1987.
Nothing real special on the strip as far as acts, but it's still good to see that they are taking notice in the "entertainment capitol of the world".
Jimmy Fallon announced Monday night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon that he will be doing an exclusive interview with Madonna on Facebook talking about her new album coming out March 26th called MDNA and more with the 80s music icon.
The Madonna interview will take place at this Saturday Night March 24th at 6:00PM EST on Facebook and Madonna will also take questions from fans.
Visit latenightwithjimmyfallon.com to learn more.
Whitney Houston was arguably the second most famous female pop star in the 1980s.
Her untimely death at 48 hears old is, while unfortunate, was probably not a big surprise to many.
Houston set the standard for pop-soul singers in the '80s. She was vibrant in the 1980s, sharing her passion for music and life with complete enthusiasm.
In the last two decades however, it appeared the Whitney had lost her way and no longer had anything in her life that she was as passionate about as music.
Greg Kihn is the inimitable Beserkley Records recording artist of the 1980’s, known for his chart-topping songs and MTV videos, "Jeopardy," and "The Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em Like That)."
Okay, so his last big hit might have been almost 30-years ago, but that doesn’t mean the man hasn’t been really, really busy.
Greg recently released a 3 CD box set all digital box set, 'Kihnplete'. Before breaking big with his own solo career, Joe Satriani was the Greg Kihn Band’s lead guitarist during the Post Beserkley Records era 1985 to 1987.
The new CD from Trans Atlantic Crush, "Remember" is now available!
Trans Atlantic Crush has been writing and performing songs heavily inspired by your favorite 80s music artists, including Duran Duran and Depeche Mode.
After a break from recording and performing, the band is back with a compilation of 11 original songs to please any fan of the greatest pop and new wave hits of the 1980s.
There are a limited number of copies of the CD available at this time, but the songs will be available for Mp3 download in the future.
Jeremy 'Jaz' Coleman, Geordie Walker, Martin Glover and Paul Ferguson formed one of the most alluring post-punk bands in 1979.
The band is considered the forefathers of American nu-punk.
Their compulsive, tribal blasts on their debut "Killing Joke" album released in 1980 and the next album "Revelations" in 1982 created a legion of rabid fans and a handful of hit singles, including 1985's 'Love Like Blood'.
The band still come up with strong albums and bassist and vocalist Martin Glover is an in-demand Producer to this day. Coleman is a modern classical composer.