- 80s Costumes
- 80s Theme Party Supplies
- 80s Fashions for Women and Girls
- 80s Retro Style Cool Shoes
- 1980′s Music
- 80s T-Shirts and Style
- 80s TV Shows
- Michael Jackson Biography
- Movies of the 80′s
- The 80s on DVD
- Top 80s Gifts and Collectibles
- 1980s Cars and Trucks
Posts about the 1980′s
- Monsters of Rock LA Coliseum 1988
- Finding the Perfect Costume From the 1980′s
- I Only Want to be With You – What Happened to The Bay City Rollers
- Five Sunset Strip Clubs Go 80s on Friday Night
- Madonna Interview Announcement
- The Lasting Legacy of Whitney Houston
- Sixteen Candles: Where Are They Now?
- Attending or Hosting an 80s Theme Party? Here’s Some 1980s Party Costume Suggestions
- Greg Kihn Celebrity Interview October 2011
- Trans Atlantic Crush CD “Remember” Now Available for Sale
- A Short History of Killing Joke
- Duran Duran Music Moments from the 80s
- Magnum P.I. is One of the Best TV Shows from the 1980s
- Duran Duran Returns with ‘All You Need is Now’ Album
- An Overview of Colorful 80s Fashion Trends
- The Top 80s Costumes for Women and Girls
- Power Balladz- The 1980s Rock Extravaganza in New York City
Category Archives: 80s Collectibles
The Rubik’s cube was a simple puzzle, where a 3 X 3 cube with six colors had to be twisted and lined up so you only had one color per face of the cube.
The cube (and you should be ashamed if you haven’t seen one before!) looks like this:
It was actually invented in 1974 by Erno Rubik, and In September 1979, a deal was signed with Ideal Toys to bring the Magic Cube to the Western world.
The puzzle made its international debut at the toy fairs of London, Paris, Nuremberg and New York in January and February 1980 - hence the entry here in onlythe80s.
While toy wars happen in stores all across the country today, there was nothing in history more fought over than Cabbage Patch Dolls.
These dolls hit the market in a big way and parents rushed to find the latest dolls for their children.
In fact, they even purchased diapers for the dolls at local grocery stores!
Still a popular item today, Care Bears were even more popular in the 80s.
The original clan of bears even led to a wildly successful television show and a host of movies.
Here is a list of some of the most unique and unusual toys and collectibles from the 1980's Decade.
Relive the explosive action of the 1983 modern movie classic with this Talking Scarface Figure, a 18" tall PVC plastic collectible figure depicting Al Pacino's likeness as drug lord Tony Montana. He speaks several memorable phrases from the film. Includes 3 AAA batteries. At press time all sayings were subject to change.
You can create customized T-Shirts, Mugs and other Gifts for anyone who loves to be creative.
You can also sell your products as well. There need to be some 80s T-Shirts created by users at this site.
They would be a hit. In the meantime, why not design your own for yourself or as unique Holiday Gift for someone special.